Support helpline in partnership with TULSA. Accord supports couples & individuals experiencing marital or relationship difficulties. Qualified counsellors provide a non-judgemental supportive listening service on issues such as communication, conflict, anxiety, stress, parenting and childcare.
- Helpline: +353 1 9059555 (Mon-Fri, 9am-8pm)
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.accorddublin.ie
Confidential helpline & support service for men experiencing domestic abuse and for their children. Men's Aid provides counselling, legal clinic, court accompaniment, training and outreach clinics. Sign language interpreters are available on request.
- Confidential National Support Helpline: +353 1 5543811
- Confidential Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: mensaid.ie
National helpline for women experiencing domestic abuse, one to one support service and court accompaniment service. For women who are deaf or hard of hearing and are experiencing domestic violence, Women’s Aid provides information in Irish Sign Language, see www.womensaid.ie, and can also provide Sign Language Interpreters through the Deaf Society.
- Helpline: 1800 341 900 (24 hour)
- Text Support for Deaf or Hard of Hearing Women: Tel: 087 959 7980 (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week)
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: womensaid.ie
TENI seeks to improve conditions and advance the rights and equality of trans people and their families. TENI is dedicated to ending transphobia, including stigma, discrimination and inequality and engages in activities that promote the equality and well-being of the trans community. TENI are available to help you and provide you with the information you need when you need it and work closely with the LGBT Helpline.
- Gender Identity Family Support Line: (01) 907 3707
- Office Phone: (01) 873 3575
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available 7 days a week, 365 days a year, the Switchboard provides support and resources to all areas of the LGBTQIA community and to their families, friends and allies. Services include confidential helpline, married men's group and parents support service. A Drop-In Service is available weekly for sexual health information & support. Email for support or even to volunteer.
- Helpline (weekdays): +353 1 8721055 Mon-Fri 6:30 - 9pm
- Helpline (Sat/Sun & bank holidays): +353 1 5253113 4pm - 6pm
- Drop-in: Saturdays 2-4pm in Outhouse, 105 Capel St, Dublin 1
- Email: email@example.com