Providing a helpline for parents & children affected by child sexual abuse. Ireland’s leading voluntary provider of therapy to children, families and groups affected by child sexual abuse.
- Helpline (LoCall): 1890 924 567 (Mon-Fri 9.30-5.30pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: cari.ie
Childline is the national 24-hour active listening service for children and young people up and including 18 years of age in Ireland. Children and young people can contact the service at any time, to talk about any issue on their mind. The service can be reached in the following ways:
- Free Text Service: Text TALK to 50101
- Helpline (24 Hr Freephone): 1800 66 66 66 up to 18 years.
- Chat Online: childline.ie
- Web: childline.ie
Provides free counselling & psychotherapy to those who have suffered sexual abuse or neglect in childhood. Self-referrals accepted. For full list of branches / services see here.
- Phone: 1800 670 700
One in Four offer support and counselling to those who have suffered sexual abuse in childhood. Appointment only service.
- Phone: 01 662 4070 (Mon–Fri 9.30 to 5.30pm)
- Email : email@example.com
- Web: www.oneinfour.ie
An independent organisation providing professional support for people who have experienced institutional, clerical or religious abuse in Ireland. To learn more about Towards Healing services available for deaf or hard of hearing clients, click here
- Phone Republic of Ireland: 1800 303416 (11am to 6pm)
- Phone Northern Ireland & UK: 0800 0963315
- Child Protection Direct Line: +353 85 880 1643
- Hearing Impaired Text Line : +353 85 8022859
- Web: www.towardshealing.ie