Since its foundation in 2003, 3Ts has supported innovative research in the fields of suicide & suicide prevention, identifying, funding and participating in key research projects which it is hoped will help inform future suicide prevention policies and help prevent future deaths by suicide.
- All Ireland Suicide Survey
- The Effects of Youth Suicide in Ireland on their Peers (Dr Lorna Sweeney)
- DUMP Project (Disposal of Unwanted Medicines Properly)
- INSURE PROJECT & St Vincent’s University Hospital/UCD
- One Hundred Lives Lost – Visual Arts
- Ageing towards 21 as a risk factor for Young Adult Suicide in Ireland & UK
- The Preliminary Outcomes of Mindfulness & Mental Health Interventions Across Deis & Non Deis Schools