For groups and organisations working in areas of suicide, self harm & mental health
The team at 3Ts believe in collaboration and support. We invest a portion of the funds we raise in to other agencies & organisations who work at the coalface in suicide prevention, mental health & related areas. In some instances, we have invested funds raised back into local services within the particular community.
Over the years, individual grants have ranged from €3,000 up to €110,000 to any one organisation in any given year.
Parents Plus Collaboration
For 3 years from 2014-2017, the primary beneficiary of 3Ts funding was the Parents Plus Charity. 3Ts partnered with Parents Plus to roll out the Parents Plus & Working Things Out programmes for parents & teenagers. Read more here.
Previous beneficiaries of 3Ts funding support
Since its foundation in 2003, many organisations have benefited from 3Ts funding, whether through one-off donations or annual funding support, including:
- Aislinn Centre for Adolescent Addiction (with DAA Staff Charity of Year)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (Ireland)
- National Suicide Bereavement Support Network
- 1Life Suicide Helpline (now ceased operation, phoneline transferred to Pieta House)
- Collin Project (Northern Ireland)
- Console – Child Psychotherapy Unit & Programme Schools/Colleges (closed & liquidated 2016)
- Co Wexford Family Resource Centres: Raheen, Taghmon, South End, South West Wexford & Gorey
- Irish Association of Suicidology
- IASP International Assoc. Suicide Prevention Conference Killarney August 07
- Living Life Counselling – Co Wicklow
- Living Links National (Volunteer Training Programme)
- Mater Hospital Foundation
- National Suicide Research Foundation
- Parents Plus & Working Things Out Programmes (Mater Foundation & Parents Plus Charity)
- Pieta House (with DAA Staff Charity of Year)
- RISE Foundation
- SHINE (and previously Schizophrenia Ireland)
- SOS – Suicide or Survive (with DAA Staff Charity of Year)
- St Vincents University Hospital
- Talk to Tom
- TeenLine Ireland Helpline
- Temple Street S.P.A.C.E (Self Harm: support programme for parents & carers)
- Wexford Marine Watch
Eligibility: As 3Ts are a registered charity, in compliance with the Charities legislation, 3Ts provide funding support only to organisations that are registered charities. Applications for Grants are at the invitation of 3Ts.