It’s a challenge for charities at the moment to fundraise. We appreciate how difficult it is to ask friends & colleagues to help out or dip into their pockets. But Suicide is a matter of life & death. Every life is priceless and every cent earned for suicide prevention is invaluable. Suicide in Ireland is a huge issue, affecting every community, and every town & village. Fundraising events are an opportunity to raise awareness of the issue and of the life saving supports available for those going through tough times.
3Ts is funded solely through its fundraising activities and those of its supporters and charity partners who fundraise on our behalf or donate to our charity. This support is essential for us to continue our work in suicide prevention & intervention. The charity receives no state funding.
By Text or Online. Click here or on the Donate Button on this page.
Would you like to fundraise in aid of 3Ts?
Then we’d love to hear from you! Whether you want to hold a table quiz, a cake sale or run a marathon, or a virtual or online activity, 3Ts can supply you with materials & support. Set up your own online fundraising page to spread the word (it’s simple!) and to collect donations & sponsorship. If you would like to talk to us about your idea, pick our brains, or request a sponsorship pack for any event, call us on +353 1 2139905 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These days, there’s a good choice of online fundraising platforms to help tell your story and promote your fundraising activity. To help you get started we’ve listed links to some of our favourites below:
Fundraising Guidelines & Application Form
If you are planning an event, request your copy of 3Ts Fundraising Guidelines & Application form, email: email@example.com.
Tax Relief on Donations: Tax Effective Giving
To learn more about tax effective giving click here.
3Ts has extensive experience in working as a charity partner with various organisations and businesses. We always welcome new partnerships, so if your college, business, club or organisation would like to partner with 3Ts, please get in touch on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01 2139905. See below for a full listing of previous partnerships or read more about these initiatives here.
- 2019 PrepayPower
- 2019 & 2018 Fidelity International Charity Partner
- 2019 & 2018 Food for Thought Charity Partner
- 2019 & 2018 Paradyn Charity Partner
- 2018 Prometric Charity Partner
- 2018 National College of Ireland Charity of the Year
- 2017 Athlone Institute of Technology Charity Partner
- 2014 Noonan Group Charity of the Month Challenge
- 2013 Exigent Networks Charity of the Year
- 2014/2013/2012/2011/2010/2009 – SPAR Charity of the Year
- 2012 – SAGE Staff Charity of the Year
- 2011 – DAA (Dublin Airport Authority) Staff Charity of the Year
- 2010 – Top Gear Festival Charity Beneficiary