Corporate Social Responsibility & Charity Partnerships
Winners 2012 Chambers Ireland Award
“Excellence in Community – Partnership with Charity”
3Ts has extensive experience of working in partnership with corporate bodies, businesses & event management companies in Charity Partnerships, Staff Charity of the Year initiatives and also as designated charity for ad hoc events. We are always open to exploring new collaborations and partnerships, not only to raise funds for our work but also to find ways that our charity can help support & foster a positive mental health culture in your workplace and educate your staff on the issue of suicide in Ireland.
In 2012, 3Ts were nominated for awards for two distinct partnerships in the Chambers Ireland Award for “Excellence in Community – Partnership with Charity” – for its DAA Staff Charity of the Year partnership and for its SPAR BWG Charity of the Year partnership. 3Ts were award winners for the SPAR BWG charity partnership, a partnership held since 2009.
However all partnerships are winners in our eyes, and DAA and SPAR BWG partnerships were hugely successful, both in raising funding for the charity and in raising awareness of the issue and of the help that is available to those in need.
Read more about these initiatives by clicking the links below.
- 2019 PrepayPower
- 2019 & 2018 Fidelity International Charity Partner
- 2019 & 2018 Food for Thought Charity Partner
- 2019 & 2018 Paradyn Charity Partner
- 2018 Prometric Charity Partner
- 2018 National College of Ireland Charity of the Year
- 2017 Athlone Institute of Technology Charity Partner
- 2014 Noonan Group Charity of the Month Challenge
- 2013 Exigent Networks Charity of the Year
- 2014/2013/2012/2011/2010/2009 – SPAR Charity of the Year
- 2012 SAGE Staff Charity of the Year
- 2011 DAA (Dublin Airport Authority) Staff Charity of the Year
- 2010 Top Gear Festival Ireland Charity Beneficiary
If you would like to talk to us about how we can collaborate with your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 2139905.