Terms & Conditions
1. All of the material published on this site is copyright of The 3Ts Limited (the 3Ts), unless accredited specifically to another organisation or individual.
2. No material on this site may be reproduced, modified, resold, republished or retransmitted in any form without express written permission from the 3Ts.
3. The purpose of our website is to facilitate the flow of information and dialogue among people. We will therefore look positively at requests that will result in dissemination to wider audiences.
4. While the 3Ts has taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. The user of this website understands that neither the 3Ts nor any third parties who may provide information to the 3Ts for dissemination purposes accept any responsibility or liability of any nature wheresoever arising from either the content of or the use by any party of the site or of any information contained or accessible therein.
5. The 3Ts reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this website.