3Ts is constituted as a company limited by guarantee without a share capital. The purpose, objectives and how it conducts business are set out in our Constitution. This combined document is available on request or publicly available from the Companies Registration Office website (www.cro.ie).
Charities Regulator and Charities Governance Code
- 3Ts is registered with the Charities Regulator (registered charity no. 20054878) and meets the Regulator’s annual reporting and other requirements.
- We are committed to adopting the Charities Governance Code to ensure effective management and control of 3Ts. We have adopted the journey to compliance to ensure full accountability and transparency into the future.
- 3Ts adheres to best practice in fundraising. We are committed to achieving the standards contained within the Charities Regulator’s Guidance for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public (the ‘Guidelines’). These Guidelines exist to improve fundraising practice. They promote high levels of accountability and transparency from organisations fundraising from the public and provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
We, the directors of 3Ts, have considered the guidelines and believe we meet the standards as set out.
3Ts are registered with the following:
- Charities Institute of Ireland
- The Governance Code Registry
- Irish Charities Regulatory Authority (No. 20054878)
Standards in Fundraising Practice
3Ts is committed to best practice in Fundraising and is signed up to the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public (the ‘Guidelines’). You can learn more of our commitment here.
Privacy and Cookies Policy
3Ts respect your privacy. Please read our 3Ts Privacy and Cookies Policy.
3Ts Accounts & Financial Statements
We prepare an annual report and financial statements in full compliance with the Charity SORP (Standard of Reporting Practice under FRS102). 3Ts accounts are available to view or download below:
- 3T’s financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2020
- 3Ts Financial Statements to year end 30 June 2019
- 3Ts Financial statements to year end June 2018
- 3Ts Financial Statements to year ended June 2017
- 3Ts Financial Statements to year ended June 2016
- 3Ts Expenditure & Income to year end 2015 & 2016
- 3Ts Financial Statements to year ended June 2015
- 3Ts Financial Statements to year ended June 2014
- 3Ts Income & Expenditure years ended 30 June 2013 & 2014