3Ts Limited takes your privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting your personal information. This Privacy & Cookies Policy explains how we collect and use the information you give us when visiting www.3ts.ie. Please read this policy carefully. By using www.3ts.ie, you accept these terms. If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com. If our terms are not to your satisfaction, you can choose not to use this website.
We undertake to manage and treat your personal information with respect and will collect, store and manage it in an unbiased and secure way. We will only use your data for purposes we have informed you about and will always be transparent about personal data we collect and how we use it. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely and in accordance with EU General Data Protection legislation (GDPR).
What information does 3Ts collect
Information that may be collected as you visit 3Ts.ie falls into the following categories:
This is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. This may include your name, location, email address and IP address (where it has not been clipped or anonymised). This information is only collected if you voluntarily submit it to us e.g. complete a web form such as our Online Petition. It is important to note that personal data you submit on www.3ts.ie will only be used to contact you where necessary e.g. to reply to a message you submit or to acknowledge a donation etc. For example, your email address, will not be used to send you email newsletters unless you specifically sign-up to receive these.
- Online Petition: this is currently the only web form on 3Ts.ie. Individuals who sign this petition provide their name, location and email address. Data provided contributes to a petition document, held by 3Ts but also presented to the petition addressee and/or their representatives. By signing this petition signatories agree to their data being used in this way and for these purposes.
Currently no other contact form data is stored on the 3Ts.ie website in any context.
For some functions, such as the online payment facility on our website, 3Ts rely on third-party applications or websites. These third parties are bound by similar privacy and data protection requirements to 3Ts. GDPR compliant service agreements are in place between 3Ts and such service providers.
- Newsletter Facility: In some instances, visitors to our website are given the opportunity to opt-in to receive news about 3Ts e.g. Petition Signatories. Likewise, supporters or donors in contact with 3Ts staff may be invited to opt-in. Communication may comprise occasional eNewsletters on 3Ts activities, campaign updates or other information related to Suicide or Mental Health. Those who do not opt-in, will not receive further communication from 3Ts. 3Ts may use a reputable and trustworthy third-party website to distribute our Newsletter. This third party is bound by similar privacy and data protection requirements as 3Ts. Newsletter recipients are given an option to unsubscribe with every communication.
Non-Personal Data and Cookies
Like most websites, we gather general, non-personal information on our visitors for statistical purposes. This cannot be used to identify or contact visitors. This may include IP address (where it has not been clipped or anonymised), the browser used and similar anonymous data.
- Google Analytics is enabled on 3ts.ie. If you wish to disable this function, you can do so in the Cookies Policy pop-up when you visit our home page.
- 4 x Google Analytics cookies – expire one day, six months and two years after first access respectively.
- Social media sharing plug-in AddThis:
- 2 x related cookies – these expire one year after first access.
- 5 x AddThis specific cookies, related to the AddThis plugin – expire one year after first access.
Certain Cookies are termed “strictly necessary”. Essentially, these cookies are needed for the website to function. Without them, the site will break in places.
All cookies store unique ID’s related to the access session, no user data is collected within any cookie.
This Privacy & Cookies Policy outlines how we treat the personal data you provide while visiting pages on the 3Ts.ie domain only. Whilst we try our best to only provide links to useful, high quality websites, 3Ts are not responsible for the content or for the privacy policies of external websites.
Covert Collection of Personal Data
There is nothing installed on www.3ts.ie that covertly collects personal data. 3Ts.ie does not carry any third-party advertising, so your data is not being used for commercial targeting.
Personal data submitted to www.3ts.ie or to 3Ts staff via email or other means, is held on secure servers. While no data transmission over the internet can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure, 3Ts undertakes to ensure we take all reasonable steps, both in terms of technology and administrative protocols, to protect your information. We will also only work with third parties with clear Privacy and Data Protection Policies which are compliant with GDPR legislation. Where you are directed to a third party site, please read their terms of service before submitting your details.
Do you need to do anything now?
No. However, you may choose to contact us to:
- Access your personal information and receive copies of your information;
- Have inaccurate or incomplete information corrected and updated;
- Raise an objection about our use of your personal data for legitimate business interests or direct marketing purposes;
- To request, in certain circumstances, to have your personal information deleted or to restrict our use of your data;
- Withdraw your consent at any time where processing of your personal data is based on consent.
Your rights are enhanced under GDPR. We undertake to handle requests of this nature promptly and without undue delay. To make a request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require additional information related to any aspect of our Privacy & Cookies Policy or related to processing of your Data, please contact us via email: email@example.com.