For this May bank holiday, why not do something different and donate to the 3Ts
The 3Ts (Turn the Tide of Suicide) is a registered Suicide and Self harm prevention charity in Ireland (no. CHY15710). We do our in the following areas:
- Raise awareness of the issue of Suicide & Self-Harm in Irish society;
- Lobby our Government for the establishment of a independent Suicide Authority;
- Raise funds to help prevent future deaths by Suicide;
- Provide 3Ts grants & funding for research and projects in areas of Suicide & Self-harm;
- Deliver educational programme such as SafeTALK to different communities across Ireland;
Since our foundations, 3Ts has been at the forefront of breaking taboos around suicide and in driving a debate on the issue of suicide, offering innovative solutions and highlighting issues. We receive no Government funding but rely on its our own fundraising activities to continue
Now you can support 3Ts work by TEXT DONATION. It’s easy.
Text ASK to 50300 to donate €4
100% of your donation goes to the 3Ts (Turn the Tide of Suicide) across most network operators. Some operators apply VAT which means that a minimum of €3.25 will go to 3Ts. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline 0766805278.