If you NEED HELP NOW for yourself or for another person:
Remember, Suicide is Preventable
For detailed information on Suicide, Self Harm & Depression and where to find help, click on the links below:
- Do you feel Suicidal?
- Are you worried a friend or loved one is Suicidal?
- Anxiety & Panic
- Self Harm
- 3Ts Downloadable Self Help Guides
- 3Ts Mental Health Video Library
- Self Help additional resources & suggested reading.
3STEPS to Mental Health: 3Ts Video Series
If you have concerns about mental health for yourself or for another but are unsure about how to approach the topic, then our video series could be a good place to start. Exploring specific mental health topics & general mental health, the videos provide practical tips on recognising & understanding signs & symptoms, how to approach the issue and access to supports. Know the Signs, Know the Words, Know your Supports
- 3STEPS to Mental Health (Video)
- Anxiety & Panic (Video)
- Bereavement through Suicide (Video)
- Concern for Another (Video)
- Concern for Yourself (Video)
- Counselling: What is it & How does it Work?
- Depression & Low Mood (Video)
- Hope: its importance to our mental health (Video)
- Understanding Self-Harm (Video)
- Stress & how to Manage it (Video)
Bereavement Support: If you have been bereaved by Suicide, see also our Bereavement Support section.