If you NEED HELP NOW for yourself or for another person:
- CALL 999: in the event of an emergency;
- A & E: visit your Accident & Emergency Department;
- GP: talk to your GP;
- CALL A HELPLINE: Choose from Crisis Helplines suggested below or suggested Specialist Support Helplines.
Remember, Suicide is Preventable
For detailed information on Suicide, Self Harm & Depression and where to find help, click on the links below:
- Do you feel Suicidal?
- Are you worried that a friend or loved one is Suicidal?
- Self Harm
- Bereavement Support
- SELF HELP: some suggested resources.