Terms & Conditions
1. All of the material published on this site is copyright of The Three T’s.
2. No material on this site may be reproduced, modified, resold, republished or retransmitted in any form without express written permission from The Three T’s.
3. The purpose of our website is to facilitate the flow of information and dialogue among people. We will therefore look positively at requests that will result in dissemination to wider audiences.
4. While The Three T’s has taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. The user of this website understands that neither The Three T’s nor any third parties who may provide information to the Three T’s for dissemination purposes accept any responsibility or liability of any nature wheresoever arising from either the content of or the use by any party of the site or of any information contained or accessible therein.
5. The Three T’s reserves the right at any time to revise, amend, alter or delete the information provided on this website.