Governance Code for Community & Voluntary Organisations
3Ts is committed to adopting the Governance Code for Community & Voluntary Organisations, a process which can take a typical organisation 1-2 years to complete. There is currently no statutory obligation on charities to adopt the Code, participation is voluntary. However, 3Ts have adopted the journey to compliance to ensure full accountability & transparency for the charity going into the future and is included in the listings on www.governancecode.
3Ts are registered with the following:
- Charities Institute of Ireland
- The Governance Code Registry
- Irish Charities Regulatory Authority (No. 20054878)
Standards in Fundraising Practice
3Ts is committed to best practice in Fundraising and is signed up to the Guidelines for Charitable Organisations on Fundraising from the Public (the ‘Guidelines’). To learn more of our commitment, click here.
3Ts Accounts & Financial Statements
Click on the links below to view or download 3Ts Financial Statements and Financial Information:
- 3Ts Financial Statements to year ended June 2016
- 3Ts Expenditure & Income to year end 2015 & 2016
- 3Ts Financial Statements to year ended June 2015
- 3Ts Financial Statements to year ended June 2014
- 3Ts Income & Expenditure years ended 30 June 2013 & 2014